Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 30 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods, provided that you ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are delivered in one go
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these were ordered separately or in be delivered in several partial shipments
You can use the attached model cancellation form for this, but it is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case within 14 days at the latest from the day on which you informed us about the cancellation of this contract
stone bridge 2
34233 Fulda Valley Germany
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that is not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1) Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods and packaging. Please send the goods back to us in the original packaging with all accessories, complete and with all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging for adequate protection against transport damage.
If the product packaging is damaged, we will charge a flat rate of 5 euros.
2) In the case of a contract with the delivery of digital content that is not on a physical data carrier, such as a bundle consisting of the holder and the app license for 12 months, you have 30 days after registering in the app to use the app free of charge testing. If you do not want the bundle, you can return it within the 30-day cancellation period. However, if you have scanned the app code during this time and thus activated the license for 12 months of free use, you waive your right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal expires
In the case of a contract for the provision of services, the right of revocation also expires if we have provided the service in full and have only started to perform the service after you have given your express consent and at the same time have confirmed that you are aware that you have exercised your right of revocation lose if we completely fulfill the contract.
In the case of a contract for the delivery of digital content that is not on a physical data carrier, the right of cancellation also expires if we have started to execute the contract after you have given your express consent and at the same time confirmed your knowledge that you are your You lose your right of cancellation at the beginning of the execution of the contract.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
• Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
• Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Sminno GmbH, Steinerne Brücke 2, 34233 Fuldatal (Kassel), email address: info(at)sminno.de
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s) - Address of consumer(s) - Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper) - Date
last update: 01.01.2022